RSS

Mana Davao's Christmas Lighting -Photos

Christmas Day is a holiday observed generally on December to commemorate the birth of Jesus, the central figure of Christianity. It is celebrated as a major festival and public holiday in countries around the world, including many whose populations are mostly non-Christian (Wikipedia, 2010).

In the City of Davao, Christmas season has been made more attractive with Mana Davao's Christmas lights and decors displayed every night at Mana Casa de Artes y Antiguas (Mana Compound).

These beautiful, colorful and very attractive lighted Christmas trees call the attention of both Dabawenyos and tourists who passed by the JP Laurel Road of the City. I myself have been admired by the lights and decors as they danced with the Christmas songs played even though I have religious differences with Santa Claus.

I really felt the spirit of Christmas while taking these pictures. I admired how Christians celebrated Christmas seasons (",).





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Mimz Ayunan said...

Photos are taken using my Sony Ericsson X10 mobile phone.

Unknown said...

Magnificent!!! i will make it sure to go there this December...hehehe... lapit na...

<a href="http://mytravelanywhere.blogspot.com/>http://mytravelanywhere.blogspot.com/</a>

My job is to love as much as possible every day.

My job is to love as much as possible every day.
Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness. :-)